[SFS] Status for the week ending 4/20

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:43:02 -0600 (MDT)

One quick clarification on license of training materials: Any training materials we make will be CC BY-SA. Here's a full text of that license.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

And now, a toast to freedom, whether it's expressed in software, or training materials, or whatever. Here's to the plenty mentality, to the idea that we're all in this together, and that we should, therefore, work together enthusiastically for the good of all, piling strength upon strength.

And then to sleep. :-)

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast