[SFS] Linux Campers READ THIS (thread)

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Mon, 05 Aug 2013 12:33:24 -0600 (MDT)

Several of us are heading up Wednesday evening. The cabin should be open by 8PM, at the latest. Stop at the front desk, ask for the Linux Camp cabin, they'll direct you from there.

Class begins promptly at 9:00 Thursday morning.
Breakfast gets put away whenever Mrs. Willson goldurn ~says~ it does.

Please don't be late. Even if you can somehow catch up on the material, you might miss breakfast, and that would be sad, and you're face would be all :-(

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.