[SFS] X.org

sfs@thegeek.nu sfs@thegeek.nu
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:31:40 -0600

Non-Profit status is very difficult to maintain as there's a lot of red tape that goes along with it. Since the status is easily abused and the only real regulatory body you have to report to is the IRS, I never really thought of it as "prying".

-Gar

"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu> wrote:

I know people who have to seek therapy every time they think about turning over the intimate details of their business to the government. OK, technically, I only know one person like that, but I'll bet I can come up with more... What happened to being left alone, as long as you do no harm?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.