[SFS] X.org

Matt Dew sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 19:01:09 -0600

Take everything you read from Phoronix with a fistful of salt. Michael
makes his living off page hits.

Yes, X.Org lost its 501(c)3 but I can assure you it has very little, if
any, affect on the future of the organization.

It does suck that Stuart missed filing for 3 years but he said he never
got any emails and forgot.

It didn't help that there are so many groups that are basically PACs
that the IRS clamped down.

It sucks but the board is looking into where to go from here.

Source:  I'm on the X.Org board of directors.

Matt