[SFS] IRC

Robert Pickett sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:47:42 -0700

--------------010402090905030803010204

Done.

-Robert

On 12/12/2013 8:22 AM, Chris Fedde wrote:
> [...]
> Current denizens that ops are: toastw Vap0r and WcktClwn.
>
> Thanks for your assistance
> chris
>

> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM, David L. Willson
> <DLWillson@thegeek.nu <mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>> wrote:
>
>     If you're nosy or noisy, especially if you're interested in the
>     Puppet class, please join us in IRC.
>     I'd like to get the date for the Puppetintro set.
>

>     --
>     David L. Willson
>     Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
>     RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
>     Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
>     This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

>         A big part of my thinking on these topics is influenced by my
>         understanding of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
>

>         On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM, David L. Willson
>         <DLWillson@thegeek.nu <mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>> wrote:
>
>             Yay! Thanks Chris!
>
>             And you're right about what you said, during our
>             philosophy discussion over beers after CLUE. I think it
>             was you, anyway. We were talking about the Golden Rule and
>             un-guarded apples, and you suggested that we ask a 3rd
>             party for his opinion. I've been thinking about it quite a
>             bit. I'm also going to start studying Universally
>             Preferable Behavior and see what it has to say about
>             un-guarded apples.
>

>             --
>             David L. Willson
>             Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
>             RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP
>             NovellCLA
>             Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
>             This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

>                 All,
>
>                 We now have a channel op in the channel.  I'll attempt
>                 to keep that for the cfedde_bot denizen.  Please feel
>                 free to rejoin at your convenience.
>
>                 My bot is not quite fully functional yet but the
>                 cfedde_bot user is connecting from an expected
>                 reliable server.
>
>                 I'll op users as they join.  Feel free to do the same
>                 yourself.
>
>                 chris
>

>                 On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Robert Pickett
>                 <wcktklwn@wcktklwn.net <mailto:wcktklwn@wcktklwn.net>>
>                 wrote:
>
>                     I left
>
>                     -Robert
>

>                     On 11/18/2013 9:41 AM, Chris Fedde wrote:
>
>                         At your convenience can you please part from
>                         #sofreeus?  To recover channel ops we need to
>                         vacate the channel.
>
>                         thanks
>                         chris
>

>                         On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Gary Romero
>                         <randomincolorado@gmail.com
>                         <mailto:randomincolorado@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                             I've heard rumors of people's IP's being
>                             blacklisted after putting up ircs...
>                             Unconfirmed rumors but still, one more
>                             reason not to host our own.
>
>                             On Nov 15, 2013 8:15 PM, "David L.
>                             Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu
>                             <mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>> wrote:
>
>                                 I'm grateful for your help on this, Chris.

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Done.<br>
    -Robert<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAPwZOK5+BQWgeOjdVS7ODbd21rsjMjx4pRiU138=he-d=6t1KA@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        My vendor rebooted my VPS last night so my bot lost it's channel
        op status.<br>
        Can someone please op either cfedde or cfedde_bot on the
        frreenode#sofreeus irc channel? <br>
        Current denizens that ops are: toastw Vap0r and WcktClwn.&nbsp; <br>
        Thanks for your assistance<br>
        chris<br>
          L. Willson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu" target="_blank">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                you're nosy or noisy, especially if you're interested in
                the Puppet class, please join us in IRC.<br>
                I'd like to get the date for the Puppet<span> intro set.
                      David L. Willson<br>
                      Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
                      RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1
                      UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
                      Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
                      This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<span
                        name="x"></span><br>
                    <hr>
                      style="padding-left:5px;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;margin-left:5px;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;border-left:2px
                      solid rgb(16,16,255)">
                        topics is influenced by my understanding
                        of&nbsp;Maslow's hierarchy of needs.</div>
                          10:15 AM, David L. Willson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu"
                              target="_blank">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;</span>
                          wrote:<br>
                            style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px
                            #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                                style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Times
                                New Roman">Yay! Thanks Chris!<br>
                                And you're right about what you said,
                                during our philosophy discussion over
                                beers after CLUE. I think it was you,
                                anyway. We were talking about the Golden
                                Rule and un-guarded apples, and you
                                suggested that we ask a 3rd party for
                                his opinion. I've been thinking about it
                                quite a bit. I'm also going to start
                                studying Universally Preferable Behavior
                                and see what it has to say about
                                un-guarded apples.
                                      David L. Willson<br>
                                      Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
                                      RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+
                                      Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
                                      Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
                                      This is a good time for a
                                    <hr>
                                      style="padding-left:5px;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;margin-left:5px;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;border-left:2px
                                      solid rgb(16,16,255)">
                                        All,
                                          the channel. &nbsp;I'll attempt to
                                          keep that for the cfedde_bot
                                          denizen. &nbsp;Please feel free to
                                          rejoin at your convenience.&nbsp;</div>
                                          functional yet but the
                                          cfedde_bot user is connecting
                                          from an expected reliable
                                          server.</div>
                                          &nbsp;Feel free to do the same
                                          yourself.</div>
                                          Nov 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM,
                                          Robert Pickett <span
                                            dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                                              href="mailto:wcktklwn@wcktklwn.net"
                                              target="_blank">wcktklwn@wcktklwn.net</a>&gt;</span>
                                          wrote:<br>
                                            class="gmail_quote"
                                            style="margin:0 0 0
                                            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
                                            solid;padding-left:1ex">
                                                  color="#888888"><br>
                                                  -Robert</font></span>
                                                    9:41 AM, Chris Fedde
                                                    wrote:<br>
                                                      your convenience
                                                      can you please
                                                      part from
                                                      #sofreeus? &nbsp;To
                                                      recover channel
                                                      ops we need to
                                                      vacate the
                                                      channel.
                                                      class="gmail_extra"><br>
                                                        class="gmail_quote">
                                                        On Fri, Nov 15,
                                                        2013 at 8:20 PM,
                                                        Gary Romero <span
                                                          dir="ltr">&lt;<a
moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:randomincolorado@gmail.com"
                                                          target="_blank">randomincolorado@gmail.com</a>&gt;</span>
                                                        wrote:<br>
                                                          class="gmail_quote"
                                                          style="margin:0
                                                          0 0
                                                          .8ex;border-left:1px
                                                          #ccc
                                                          solid;padding-left:1ex">
                                                          heard rumors
                                                          of people's
                                                          IP's being
                                                          blacklisted
                                                          after putting
                                                          up ircs...
                                                          Unconfirmed
                                                          rumors but
                                                          still, one
                                                          more reason
                                                          not to host
                                                          our own.</p>
                                                          class="gmail_quote">On
                                                          Nov 15, 2013
                                                          8:15 PM,
                                                          "David L.
                                                          Willson" &lt;<a
moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu"
                                                          target="_blank">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;

                                                          wrote:<br>
                                                          class="gmail_quote"
                                                          style="margin:0
                                                          0 0
                                                          .8ex;border-left:1px
                                                          #ccc
                                                          solid;padding-left:1ex">
                                                          style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Times
                                                          New Roman">I'm
                                                          grateful for
                                                          your help on
                                                          this, Chris.<span><br>
                                                          David L.
                                                          Willson<br>
                                                          Teacher,
                                                          Engineer,
                                                          Evangelist<br>
                                                          RHCE+Satellite
                                                          CCAH Network+
                                                          A+ Linux+
                                                          LPIC-1
                                                          UbuntuCP
                                                          NovellCLA<br>
                                                          Mobile
                                                          720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
                                                          This is a good
                                                          time for a
                                                          <hr>
                                                          style="padding-left:5px;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;margin-left:5px;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;border-left:2px
                                                          solid
                                                          rgb(16,16,255)">
                                                          moment none of
                                                          us have
                                                          channel ops.&nbsp;
                                                          I'm
                                                          negotiating to
                                                          get that
                                                          fixed.&nbsp; As
                                                          soon as I get
                                                          that fixed
                                                          I'll unset the
                                                          registration
                                                          mode.&nbsp;&nbsp; At the
                                                          moment I'm in
                                                          the hurry up
                                                          and wait
                                                          phase.<br>
                                                          that the ip of
                                                          the sender of
                                                          my
                                                          registration
                                                          confirmation
                                                          from is in <a
moz-do-not-send="true"
                                                          href="http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist/uceprotect"
target="_blank">dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net</a> and no other list checked by
                                                          <a
                                                          moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check" target="_blank">http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check</a>.&nbsp;

                                                          (the sender IP