[SFS] Need help with an NFS mount in OwnCloud

Kevin Byrne sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:27:22 -0700

Sorta Kinda, not pointed to the Ideal directory but I can now see the share. No idea why I can use the external storage module on the directory BEFORE the mount point but pointing to the mount point directly breaks it.

Kevin Byrne
“Please ask about our clever signature contest”