[SFS] Sunday Study Group 7-7-13

Gary Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 17:30:39 -0600

Afternoon all,

Just a quick reminder that the study group will be meeting at 5pm
tomorrow and will run until 9pm. I picked up snacks for last weeks
meeting and it seemed to work out really well so I will do so again
this weekend. Donations are appreciated but not required in any way.
Last week we started a little late and were crunched for time, this
week, I will start the chapter review little early and late comers
will be welcome to ask questions once they arrive.

This week we will be covering chapters 3 and 4. We'll do a brief
chapter review, run through any exercises from the chapters and then
run through each chapters practice test. The practice tests really
seemed to be a good generator of questions discussions so I think they
should remain at the forefront of the groups attention.

As a reminder, the address is:

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
10375 E. Harvard Ave. Suite 100
Denver, CO 80231-3966