[SFS] Study Group - 7.21.2013

sfs@thegeek.nu sfs@thegeek.nu
Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:03:00 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Just a quick reminder to all that the study group will be covering chapters 5 & 6 tomorrow. As usual we'll be at "10375 E. Harvard Ave. Suite 100 Denver, CO 80231-3966" from 5pm to 9pm. We'll continue with the snacks again as it has really been nice having them at the study group. The building is secure so you'll need to call either James (303-718-7628) or myself (303-895-6696) if you arrive after 5pm.

Here is the study plan for each week as it currently stands:

7-21-2013: Chapters 5 and 6
7-28-2013: Chapters 7 and 8
8-4-2013: Chapters 9 and 10
8-11-2013: Test Review
8-18-2013: Test Review

If you have questions or have a request for a specific snack, feel free to email me on or off-list.

-Gary Romero