[SFS] Linux Camp - Getting Past the Fear

Gary Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:44:54 -0600

All,

I know how terrifying it can be when you aren't sure you know enough
to pass a test like the LPIC-1 exams. That's part of the reason David
has put the Linux Camp together and tied it to the LPIC 101 and 102
exams. Even then, though, $1500-1900 can be quite an investment if
you're unsure you know enough about Linux to keep up during the
sessions. After Tuesday's CLUE meeting, I realized I wasn't the only
person that felt a need for a little practice to ensure I'm up to
speed for the LPIC-1.

To help remedy that, I've decided to start a study group. My current
plan is to meet every Sunday night for 4 hours (once I've found a
location) and go over what I "think" we'll need to know for the Linux
Camp. (I am willing to adjust the times/days if there is enough
interest for something different.) I will be learning right beside you
since I'm not much more than a novice myself.

If you've been waiting to reserve a seat because of your fear, lets
work together to get past it. Commit to the Linux Camp and lets get to
work.

For more information on the Linux Camp:

Check out the flyer:
https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson@thegeek.nu/Shared/SFS/LinuxCamp2013-Flier.pdf

If you have questions or comments, reply or call David Willson at
720-333-5267 or email at DLWillson@TheGeek.NU

Gary Romero