[SFS] Re: [clue] Geek Retreat: Linux Camp

David L. Willson sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 28 May 2013 13:26:02 -0600 (MDT)

Just to keep this on the radar: I've been working on it. The current plan is to cover LPI-101 and 102 in four long days and do the exams right there on-site. I'm thinking no more than 10 students this time, and I'm trying to get the cost down to around $1500 each.

--
David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.