[SFS] OpenStack and Little Computers - discussion

David L. Anselmi sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:17:12 -0600

I'd be interested in little computers.  I can bring little geeks and some know how.

The 14th/15th is absolutely out, I'm not around.

Other Sundays would work.  For Saturdays the 7th or 21st are possible but perhaps not all day for
everyone.

Dave