[SFS] OT: Old-time radio zombie podcast

Mike Nolte sfs@thegeek.nu
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 11:16:16 -0700

--001a11c29c0452880104ea7207e8

Even cooler would be if it was interactive, and if instead of fitness,
survivability was determined by command-line prowess!

PS TrueAbility's latest
showdown<https://trueability.com/linuxshowdown/five>started this
morning.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM, David L. Willson <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>wrote:

> I forgot the URL. It's www.ZombiePodcast.com.
>
> I just wish that instead of trying to survive the zombie apocalypse, they
> were trying to solve routine Linux System Administration tasks. That would
> be so much better.
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

 of fitness, survivability was determined by command-line prowess!<div><br>=
wdown/five">latest showdown</a> started this morning.</div>
 Nov 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM, David L. Willson <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D=
"mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu" target=3D"_blank">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt=
;</span> wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I forgot the URL. It&#39;s <a href=3D"http:/=
/www.ZombiePodcast.com" target=3D"_blank">www.ZombiePodcast.com</a>.<br>
I just wish that instead of trying to survive the zombie apocalypse, they w=
ere trying to solve routine Linux System Administration tasks. That would b=
e so much better.<br>
--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>
----- Original Message -----<br>
&gt; A great Podcast! I highly recommend it!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; ----------------------------<br>
&gt; Gary (Garheade) Romero<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &quot;Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very goo=
d;<br>
&gt; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing.&quot; Dick Brandon<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; ----- Original Message -----<br>
&gt; From: &quot;David L. Willson&quot; &lt;DLWillson@TheGeek.NU&gt;<br>
&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:sfs@thegeek.nu">sfs@thegeek.nu</a>, &quot;Davey =
Willson&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dtwillson@thegeek.nu">dtwillson@thegeek=
.nu</a>&gt;, &quot;ray<br>
&gt; mahoney&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:rmahoney@rochester.rr.com">rmahone=
y@rochester.rr.com</a>&gt;<br>
&gt; Sent: Monday, November 4, 2013 1:29:47 PM<br>
&gt; Subject: [SFS] OT: Old-time radio zombie podcast<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; This is off-topic, but I thought you would dig it anyway.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Sometime last week, Alex told me about &quot;We&#39;re Alive!&quot;<br=

&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; It&#39;s a podcast in the style if an old-time radio show, a &quot;ser=
ial&quot;,<br>
&gt; like The Shadow, but based on zombie apocalypse survival. I just<br>
&gt; listened to my first episode, and loved it.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone<br>
&gt; SFS mailing list<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:SFS@thegeek.nu">SFS@thegeek.nu</a><br>
&gt;<br>