[SFS] IRC

Robert Pickett sfs@thegeek.nu
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:30:47 -0700

--------------070400070009030004070006

This is done.

-Robert

On 11/10/2013 12:45 PM, Chris Fedde wrote:
> I'm working on setting up an opsbot for this channel.  If the person
> associated with WcktKlwn could give cfedde channel ops I'll be able to
> move forward.
>

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson@thegeek.nu
> <mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>> wrote:
>
>     Does never remembering to sign in count as moving on? Probably not...
>
>     --
>     David L. Willson
>     Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
>     RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
>     Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
>     This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

>         not much activity over on #sofreeus  Have we moved on?
>

>         On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.us
>         <mailto:chris@fedde.us>> wrote:
>
>             irssi
>             'nuff said
>

>             On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM, David L. Willson
>             <DLWillson@thegeek.nu <mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>> wrote:
>
>                 I'm in #sofreeus on irc.freenode.net
>                 <http://irc.freenode.net> again, and I see Anselmi,
>                 and strangely, neither of us is a channel operator.
>                 Which is weird, but strangely freeing. I'm not paying
>                 attention most of the time, because meetings...
>
>                 http://webchat.freenode.net/
>
>                 --
>                 David L. Willson
>                 Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
>                 RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP
>                 NovellCLA

--------------070400070009030004070006

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    This is done.<br>
    -Robert<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAPwZOK5xP17Xzh7_EvC0Rmj-PnirgW5vT2M0ChAvje8kO20grA@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
        channel. &nbsp;If the person associated with&nbsp;WcktKlwn could give
        cfedde channel ops I'll be able to move forward.</div>
          On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM, David L. Willson <span
            dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu" target="_blank">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                never remembering to sign in count as moving on?
                Probably not...<br>
                    David L. Willson<br>
                    Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
                    RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1
                    UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
                  Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
                <hr>
                      style="padding-left:5px;font-size:12pt;font-style:normal;margin-left:5px;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;border-left:2px
                      solid rgb(16,16,255)">
                        &nbsp;Have we moved on?</div>
                          1:47 PM, Chris Fedde <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              href="mailto:chris@fedde.us"
                              target="_blank">chris@fedde.us</a>&gt;</span>
                          wrote:<br>
                            style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px
                            #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                                    25, 2013 at 1:07 PM, David L.
                                    Willson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                                        moz-do-not-send="true"