[SFS] Ruby Tuesdays

Lorin Ricker sfs@thegeek.nu
Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:06:36 -0600

Hey, David!  Don't forget about me -- we did the "Ruby for Newbies" on
one very hot summer day last year, remember? ;-)  I've been primarily
job-hunting, working to keep things abreast, lurking in CLUE, SFS, etc,
and trying to keep our "Walking A Walk" radio show alive...

But I'm available to help with Ruby classes, teaching, etc.  Give me a
shout, let me know what you're contemplating in more detail.  I'd
certainly like to help!

best,
   -- Lorin           720-310-0031         Lorin@RickerNet.us