[SFS] Re: [Members] Saturday Study Group

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:03:14 -0600 (MDT)

The big blue button server is down at the moment. We'll be using google hangouts until we can get it fixed. For this mornings study group, we'll use https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/d9af0cd2a492938896f99ea97fefc5e9cb3083a0?hl=en

Thanks,

----------------------------
Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary A. Romero" <garomero@thegeek.nu>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:57:52 PM
Subject: [Members] Saturday Study Group

All,

Just a quick reminder that we'll be doing the study group for the LPIC 102 exam on Saturday at 9am to 1pm. This week we'll be covering Chapter 7 of the Comptia Linux+ Study Guide book. The topics covered in this book are listed below.

107.1	manage User and Group accounts and related system files
108.1	maintain system time
108.2	system Logging

You can attend at DenHac or online at http://tcncraft.dyndns.org