[SFS] I have needs

Kevin Kempter sfs@thegeek.nu
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:53:54 -0600

--------------080205070103020508060504

On 10/23/13 6:51 AM, David L. Willson wrote:
> I need help with sales, marketing, and accounting. I would love to
> find someone that understands free software, but if that's not
> possible, I can deal. OTOH, I am Libertarian and prone to hand-waving
> rants, so I need an accountant that ... is also Libertarian or is very
> patient and easy to amuse.
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

Best accountant/CPA around, she's in Colorado Springs but well worth it...

Nancy Marion
719-578-5528

--------------080205070103020508060504

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:8f1c7bce-4dc5-4e6f-90fa-725162402b95@zimbra.thegeek.nu"
      type="cite">
        #000000">I need help with sales, marketing, and accounting. I
        would love to find someone that understands free software, but
        if that's not possible, I can deal. OTOH, I am Libertarian and
        prone to hand-waving rants, so I need an accountant that ... is
        also Libertarian or is very patient and easy to amuse.<br>
          David L. Willson<br>
          Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
          RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP
          NovellCLA<br>
          Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
    Best accountant/CPA around, she's in Colorado Springs but well worth
    it...<br>
    Nancy Marion<br>
    719-578-5528<br>

--------------080205070103020508060504--