[SFS] Re: LPI-102 Study Groups: RSVP's

Gary Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 17:24:19 -0600

--089e0141a79c66121804e9c148dc

The sonar night one was to be at David's house not at denhac. Sorry for the
confusion.
On Oct 27, 2013 4:47 PM, "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu> wrote:

> Unfortunately, not enough RSVP'd students for Sunday. Only one. :-( Sorry
> for the late notice. I meant to send this at 5AM, but I plumb forgot.
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

nhac. Sorry for the confusion.</p>
quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&=
gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=
=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Unfortunately, not enough RSVP&#39;d students for Sunday. Only one. :-( Sor=
ry for the late notice. I meant to send this at 5AM, but I plumb forgot.<br=

--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>
----- Original Message -----<br>
&gt; All,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; We have more than enough RSVP&#39;s at this point to say that the<br>
&gt; Saturday<br>
&gt; class is a definate go.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; See you all on Saturday morning!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Gary Romero<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Gary Romero<br>
&gt; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:randomincolorado@gmail.com">randomincolorado@gma=
il.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; &gt; Hey folks, David Willson and I have had some turn out issues the<=
br>
&gt; &gt; last<br>
&gt; &gt; two weeks for the study groups so we&#39;ve decided to implement =
the<br>
&gt; &gt; following.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Warning: RSVP to your LPI-102 Study Group leader(s), listed on th=
e<br>
&gt; &gt; CC<br>
&gt; &gt; line with your plan to attend, or your free study session might n=
ot<br>
&gt; &gt; run.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; At 12 hours before each session, students planning to attend will=
&gt; &gt; be<br>
&gt; &gt; counted, and if there are not 3 or more, the session will be<br>
&gt; &gt; skipped.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Please RSVP if you are attending as soon as possible.<br>
&gt; &gt;<br>
&gt; &gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt; &gt; Gary Romero<br>
&gt;<br>