[SFS] Monthly SFS Meetings

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 10:08:52 -0600 (MDT)

All,

Would it be helpful to have a monthly "board" meeting for SFS? It could be a good way organize ideas and plans, Identify group to-do's, and/or items that we should take to the whole SFS. I'm not talking anything closed door here. It would also give the group a chance to talk about whether legitimizing SFS as a business (from a government recognition stance) would be beneficial?

I know from my standpoint, a monthly date that I could warn my better half about,  a date to get my to-do's done by and any chance to geek out with friends would be a big plus.

Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon