[SFS] SFS Meeting what?

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:16:29 -0600 (MDT)

I think you wrapped it up beautifully David.

If anyone has anything they would specifically like to talk about on Saturday morning, reply to this thread so we can generate an agenda.

----------------------------
Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@TheGeek.NU>
To: "sfs" <sfs@thegeek.nu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:47:36 PM
Subject: [SFS] SFS Meeting what?

Question:

Remind me what these meetings are for?

Answer:

SFS is the Software Freedom (Society / School) - "We're teaching the world why to choose and how to use Free software, like Linux."

And basically, we'll be discussing the things that are going on right now, that will or ought to be going on soon.

Our infrastructure buildup is probably the primary topic, along with project ideas, for educational and community-building events probably, since that's about all we do.

If you're a learner, then you would come to learn about and suggest the types of Free software learning events you would find most interesting. If you're a teacher, you would come to contribute to and suggest the same. Hopefully, you're a bit of both.