[SFS] Re: SFS presents LPI-102 exam study groups

Gary A. Romero sfs@thegeek.nu
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:51:27 -0600 (MDT)

I'm in the Littleton Area but unless the balance tips to another area of town, we'll likely have our meetings somewhere close to Downtown Denver.

----------------------------
Gary (Garheade) Romero

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." Dick Brandon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana" <dmatek@juno.com>
To: sfs@thegeek.nu
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 1:42:23 PM
Subject: Re: [SFS] Re: SFS presents LPI-102 exam study groups

What part of town is Gary in?
-d
---------- Original Message ----------
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
To: sfs <sfs@thegeek.nu>
Subject: [SFS] Re: SFS presents LPI-102 exam study groups
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10:54:51 -0600 (MDT)

Please spread the word about these study groups, by telling the people and groups that you feel would want to know. (BLUG? CLUE? CoLoCo? other?)

Remember, they start in just 9 days!

We should have an event web-page for this, so I have something to link to from a Tweet. I'll try to come up with something up tonight.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.