[SFS] Introducing Scott Granger

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 11:46:59 -0600 (MDT)

Scott:

* I'll keep my eyes open for you. If Heather hasn't already turned you on to too many networking groups, give me a shout and I'll help you connect up.

Everyone:

* Read Scott's email a few times, if you don't already know how to write a cover-letter. This is the best one I've *ever* seen.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.