[SFS] Software Freedom First Saturday

P. Hoemke hoemke.paul@gmail.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2014 12:38:38 -0600

> June  - Seven Bathrooms   (AGHI2 Programming), SFS will lead the student through a basic (not BASIC) program in 7 different languages.

Since, insanely, it's already weeks into the 2nd quarter of the
year... I'm looking ahead on my calendar.

I haven't seen an announcement on the above course, so I was wondering
if there was a sucker^H^H^H^H^H^Hvolunteer penciled in for that one?

As a programming n00b, still, I find the concept intriguing, and would
try to set aside perfectly good time and money for it (schedule
permitting, said the guy looking 7 Saturdays ahead).

Thanks,
Paul.