[SFS] Linux Camp: Early PIF discount extended 11 days

David L. Willson dlwillson@sofree.us
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:18:19 -0600 (MDT)

It's kind of like a fire sale, only nothing's burned or smoke-damaged. Maybe it's more like day-old doughnuts. No, it's not stale, either... Overstock! Yes, that's what it's like. Welcome to the Linux Camp overstock clearance sale!

Anyway, we still have more than half the bunks for Linux Camp still available, and we *really* would rather sell at least a few more of them, soooo...

We're extending the deadline on the early PIF (paid-in-full) discount to one week from today!

Come to Linux Camp!
http://www.sofree.us/?p=112227

Any questions?
David L. Willson