[SFS] SFS Genie

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:58:44 -0600 (MDT)

This is what I have so far. I offer you a virtual hug in gratitude, and the promise that after Linux Camp, I'm going to start working on this list.

Many of them, I can teach personally. Others, I'll find teachers for. Things I can't find an expert for, we'll just get together and build some stuph and figure it out together.

    topic          - notes        - +1's
    LDAP           -              -
    DNS            - replication  -
    Nagios         - cacti        -