[SFS] LPIC-1 Study Group Starts Tomorrow

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 12:52:44 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_20438_679715793.1404240764650

Everyone,

This is the last reminder I'll send out about the LPIC-1 Study Group that starts tomorrow night. After this, there will be a short reminder after the session reminding everyone about what the reading and homework assignments are fort he next week. Discussions about the content of the Study Group will be handled outside of the SFS mailing list in an effort to keep the signal noise down for SFSer's.

This week's session will be a basic intro to the LPIC-1 Study Guide book, a quick (i hope) demo of the assignment for Week 2 and then we can top off with what to expect during the LPIC 101 and 102 tests.

For those of you that will be connecting remotely, you can find the BBB widget at http://sofree.us on the left hand side of the screen. I will send out the remote connection information to those that get access in a separate email.

Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
Bodhi Linux Documentation Lead (http://bodhilinux.com)

GARomero@sofree.us
Cell: 303-895-6696

------=_Part_20438_679715793.1404240764650

iv>This is the last reminder I'll send out about the LPIC-1 Study Group tha=
t starts tomorrow night. After this, there will be a short reminder after t=
he session reminding everyone about what the reading and homework assignmen=
ts are fort he next week. Discussions about the content of the Study Group =
will be handled outside of the SFS mailing list in an effort to keep the si=
ession will be a basic intro to the LPIC-1 Study Guide book, a quick (i hop=
e) demo of the assignment for Week 2 and then we can top off with what to e=
For those of you that will be connecting remotely, you can find the BBB wid=
get at <a href=3D"http://sofree.us">http://sofree.us</a>&nbsp;on the left h=
and side of the screen. I will send out the remote connection information t=
 Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)<br>Bodhi Linux Documentation Lead (http=
------=_Part_20438_679715793.1404240764650--