[SFS] Fwd: My special invitation to SFS -- Fwd: "Intro to Ruby" webinar drawing

David L. Willson dlwillson@sofree.us
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:44:22 -0600 (MDT)

I submitted my entry today.

Lorin: When will we know whether we've "won a seat"?

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
To: "sfs" <sfs@thegeek.nu>
Cc: "Lorin Ricker" <Lorin@rickernet.us>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 10:23:31 AM
Subject: [SFS] Fwd: My special invitation to SFS -- Fwd: "Intro to Ruby" webinar drawing

TL;DR? https://www.parsec.com/general/contest.php?r=58850

Dear Esteemed Fishes,

It's my pleasure to refer those of you who may be interested in Ruby to the Ruby webinar of Lorin Ricker, of PARSEC.

Lorin is my favorite Ruby teacher, my friend, and an inspired advocate for free software ideals.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.