Fwd: [SFS] On Security: Reset the Net & FFTF

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:50:17 -0600 (MDT)

--=_d0936efd-4656-4912-90d6-d02e9e26836a

Andy sent a few links in response to my question. I found the first one interesting, but be warned that the language is spicy. I haven't thoroughly investigated the others yet, but I thought you all might find them interesting, nonetheless.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.