[SFS] Linux Foundation's "Introduction to Linux" at edX

Troy R. Ridgley trridgley@thegeek.nu
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:00:05 -0600 (MDT)

That's awesome Viji! Congrats!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "vj" <vxa777@yahoo.com>
To: "Gary A. Romero" <GARomero@thegeek.nu>
Cc: "sfs" <sfs@thegeek.nu>, "David Willson" <dlwillson@thegeek.nu>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:32:23 PM
Subject: Re: [SFS] Linux Foundation's "Introduction to Linux" at edX

Gary

Yes.. is n't that awesome.. i am so happy had to share with you guys.. my buddies

Viji

On Monday, March 10, 2014 8:17 PM, Gary A. Romero <GARomero@thegeek.nu> wrote:

Viji,
Did I read that right? You passed LPIC-1?
That's is fabulous news!
-Gary
On Mar 10, 2014 6:34 PM, vj <vxa777@yahoo.com> wrote:

David and Gary

Thanks for the help in linux + preparation, passed the first one. Your classes surely helped to achieve this. This link will surely help me for the second one.

Gary - Thanks for lending me the book, I would not have done it without your help.

Viji :)