[SFS] SFFS June 07: bash by Haemer

Gary A. Romero garomero@thegeek.nu
Tue, 06 May 2014 19:31:01 -0600 (MDT)

Seriously folks! We've already filled 8 of the 12 available seats. I've sat in a class with Jeff once before and his knowledge transfer will not be something you want to miss!!!!

----------------------------
Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
Bodhi Linux Documentation Lead (http://bodhilinux.com)

GARomero@TheGeek.nu
Cell: 303-895-6696

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@TheGeek.NU>
To: "sfs" <sfs@thegeek.nu>
Cc: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
Sent: Monday, May 5, 2014 7:06:50 PM
Subject: Re: [SFS] SFFS June 07: bash by Haemer

Also, this is a benefit event. Dr. Haemer has asked me to return the teacher's share to the Software Freedom School treasury to support our ongoing effort to teach the world about free software.

I have the best friends a man could wish for.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.