[SFS] Do you have 5 minutes on Saturday...

Gary A. Romero garomero@thegeek.nu
Fri, 16 May 2014 12:36:29 -0600 (MDT)

Do you have 5 minutes to spare this Saturday and Pi worth of change in your pocket? In an effort to test our latest Event Espresso 4 install we are hosting a bit of a fund raiser.

On Saturday 5/17/2014 at 10:00am, registration for the SFS Benefit will open and you will be able to “Send us a Pi!” and help test the event registration system AT THE SAME TIME. This entirely fictitious event will have a ticket price of $3.14. Pi, get it?

If you want to actually donate the $3.14, you can chose the PayPal option, or if you would prefer, you can chose the "Invoice" option and Pay What You Can.

There are 10 tickets that will go up for sale on Saturday morning but we need to test more than that. We would also like to test the 'waitlist' functionality, so if it's sold out, add yourself to the Wait List!

http://www.sofree.us/?p=131264

Thanks Everyone!!!
Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)