[SFS] Amazon Web Service Training

Aaron Brown aayore@gmail.com
Fri, 30 May 2014 16:43:01 -0600

--------------090700060300050007080106

I advise evaluating the free ones first. I've met a number of people who
aren't overly impressed with the quality of the QwikLabs lessons.

Gary A. Romero wrote:

> All,
>
> During the RedHat class this week, I noticed them using a service
> called qwikLabs for managing their AWS instances. Today I looked it up
> and found a service that offers AWS online training CHEAP!
>
> https://run.qwikLabs.com has 8 30 Minute online classes around
> introducing AWS for free, and 28 more classes for ~30/per. This seems
> to be fairly well priced training for anyone looking for hands on
> practice with AWS.
>
> Thanks,

> Gary (Garheade) Romero
>
> SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
> Bodhi Linux Documentation Lead (http://bodhilinux.com)
>
> GARomero@TheGeek.nu
> Cell: 303-895-6696

--------------090700060300050007080106

<HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></HEAD><BODY>I advise evaluating the free ones first.&nbsp; I've met a number of people who aren't overly impressed with the quality of the QwikLabs lessons.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Gary A. Romero wrote:<BR>
All,<BR>
<BR>
During the RedHat class this week, I noticed them using a service <BR>
called qwikLabs for managing their AWS instances. Today I looked it up <BR>
and found a service that offers AWS online training CHEAP!<BR>
<BR>
https://run.qwikLabs.com has 8 30 Minute online classes around <BR>
introducing AWS for free, and 28 more classes for ~30/per. This seems <BR>
to be fairly well priced training for anyone looking for hands on <BR>
practice with AWS.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
<BR>