[SFS] Reminders about things and upcoming events plans

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Sat, 4 Apr 2015 21:44:29 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_29357_29112455.1428205469277

There are no formal rules about how to use this list.

This is where we talk about classes that we're planning to have, or that we want to have, but that's not all.

* You are welcome to post job-openings. I like to format the subject-line like this: "job: (where) (what) "
* You are welcome to post "situation wanted" when-ever you want a new job. I think it will work best if you include a paragraph or two of what you're good at and what you are interested in, and a link to your resume.
* You are welcome to post anything else that you might think is of interest to those that love freedom, software, and software freedom.

Some of us hang out on IRC. We're few, and sometimes taciturn, but we're friendly enough, and we'd love it if you'd join us in #sofreeus on irc.freenode.net.

Upcoming things (plans):

3rd Saturday of April: Python Study Group kickoff at SFS HQ (a.k.a. The Comfy Room) -

SFFS May - Let's build a free software media server at denhac
SFFS June - AGHI2 Ruby by Duncan
SFFS July -
SFFS August -
3rd Saturday August - Linux Camp 2015 ( four days ) by David L. Willson at Snow Mountain Ranch
SFFS September - AGHI2 Docker by Duncan at denhac
SFFS October - AGHI2 Ansible by Chris Fedde at denhac
SFFS November - AGHI2 Mobile Application Development by Joseph at denhac

WE WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK!

What should we do for Independence Day? SFFS July? Encryption? A barbecue at HQ?
How about August? Puppet? Blender?
And all the 3rd Saturdays are open, too. If there's something you want to teach or learn, holler, "Aye!"

--

David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_29357_29112455.1428205469277

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>There are no formal rules about how to use this list.=
 that we want to have, but that's not all.<br><br>&nbsp;* You are welcome t=
o post job-openings. I like to format the subject-line like this: "job: (wh=
ere) (what)"<br>&nbsp;* You are welcome to post "situation wanted" when-eve=
r you want a new job. I think it will work best if you include a paragraph =
or two of what you're good at and what you are interested in, and a link to=
 your resume.<br>&nbsp;* You are welcome to post anything else that you mig=
ht think is of interest to those that love freedom, software, and software =
freedom.<br><br>Some of us hang out on IRC. We're few, and sometimes tacitu=
rn, but we're friendly enough, and we'd love it if you'd join us in #sofree=
 of April: Python Study Group kickoff at SFS HQ (a.k.a. The Comfy Room)-<br=
y August - Linux Camp 2015 ( four days ) by David L. Willson at Snow Mounta=
in Ranch<br>SFFS September - AGHI2 Docker by Duncan at denhac<br>SFFS Octob=
er - AGHI2 Ansible by Chris Fedde at denhac<br>SFFS November - AGHI2 Mobile=
 Application Development by Joseph at denhac<br><br>WE WANT YOUR SUGGESTION=
S AND FEEDBACK!<br><br>What should we do for Independence Day? SFFS July? E=
ncryption? A barbecue at HQ?<br>How about August? Puppet? Blender?<br>And a=
ll the 3rd Saturdays are open, too. If there's something you want to teach =
ineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP=
body></html>
------=_Part_29357_29112455.1428205469277--