[SFS] Python Nights Study Group

Scelza, Jeffrey jeffrey.scelza@twcable.com
Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:59:46 -0400

--_000_D14C3566DB04jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_

That night works for me.  Also, included a friend is wants to take the clas=

From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu<mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>=

Date: Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 11:19 AM
To: sfs <sfs@thegeek.nu<mailto:sfs@thegeek.nu>>
Cc: Mike Kramlich <groglogic@gmail.com<mailto:groglogic@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [SFS] Python Nights Study Group

The kick-off / Q&A on Saturday the 18th is cancelled.

We'll do the kicking off and Q&A online in Big Blue Button on Monday, 4/20,=
 evening. How does 7PM work for everyone? Considering the date, we should o=
ffer some sort of bonus for asking a question, or saying aloha, in an exagg=
erated Jeff Spicoli voice. I'll give that some thought.

The first *actual* session of 12 of the Python Nights Study Group will be t=
he following Monday, 4/27.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

________________________________
A point of clarification: Our professorial pythoneer is pre-paid.

This study group will run, no matter what. Please join the fun, bring your =
friends, and contribute.

Also, if you have a preference between Monday and Wednesday evenings, now w=
ould be a great time to express it.
Kickoff meeting / launch party / Q&A session will be Saturday, April 18th a=
nd the study group will start the following week. Do Mondays work for every=
one? If so, Monday, April 20th will be session one of twelve.

Because we have an expert guide, the requested contrib is 712 mBTC / 256 US=
D. PWYC is an option.

I hope we can get 16 contributing participants. If you have friends that wa=
nt to learn Python, please tell them about this class.

RSVP or get details here:
http://www.sofree.us/?p=3D167933

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

________________________________
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable propri=
etary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyrig=
ht belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the u=
se of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the=
 intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissem=
ination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents=
 of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawf=
ul. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender imm=
ediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail an=
d any printout.

--_000_D14C3566DB04jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_

<head>

</head>
e-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-fami=
ly: Calibri, sans-serif;">
e the class</div>
lack; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM:=
 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid;=
 BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 3pt">
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;<br=

:19 AM<br>
hegeek.nu">sfs@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;<br>
ilto:groglogic@gmail.com">groglogic@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
udy Group<br>
 12pt; color: #000000">
The kick-off / Q&amp;A on Saturday the 18th is cancelled.<br>
We'll do the kicking off and Q&amp;A online in Big Blue Button on Monday, 4=
/20, evening. How does 7PM work for everyone? Considering the date, we shou=
ld offer some sort of bonus for asking a question, or saying aloha, in an e=
xaggerated Jeff Spicoli voice. I'll
 give that some thought.<br>
The first *actual* session of 12 of the Python Nights Study Group will be t=
he following Monday, 4/27.<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE&#43;Satellite CCAH Network&#43; A&#43; Linux&#43; LPIC-1 UbuntuCP Nove=
llCLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
<hr id=3D"zwchr">
left:5px;color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:no=
ne;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
 12pt; color: #000000">
A point of clarification: Our professorial pythoneer is pre-paid.<br>
This study group will run, no matter what. Please join the fun, bring your =
friends, and contribute.<br>
Also, if you have a preference between Monday and Wednesday evenings, now w=
ould be a great time to express it.<br>
left:5px;color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:no=
ne;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;">
 12pt; color: #000000">
Kickoff meeting / launch party / Q&amp;A session will be Saturday, April 18=
th and the study group will start the following week. Do Mondays work for e=
veryone? If so, Monday, April 20th will be session one of twelve.<br>
Because we have an expert guide, the requested contrib is 712 mBTC / 256 US=
D. PWYC is an option.<br>
I hope we can get 16 contributing participants. If you have friends that wa=
nt to learn Python, please tell them about this class.<br>
33</a><br>
--<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE&#43;Satellite CCAH Network&#43; A&#43; Linux&#43; LPIC-1 UbuntuCP Nove=
llCLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
<hr>
ttachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is =
privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner =
Cable. This E-mail is intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you a=
re not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that =
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to th=
e contents of and attachments to
 this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have receiv=
ed this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanent=
ly delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.<br>

--_000_D14C3566DB04jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_--