[SFS] headset recommendations

Aaron Brown aayore@gmail.com
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:33:21 -0600

--------------080604010506030209080908

https://www.bose.com/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-bluetooth-headphones.html

David L. Willson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good stereo headset? Wireless is nice, but not
> required. I'm looking for something to wear while doing web-based
> classes. I need both hands free to type during demonstrations, and
> having to keep my head in a particular position to keep my mouth on
> the mic is challenging for me; I tend to fidget, a lot.
>
> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
> http://sofree.us
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

--------------080604010506030209080908

<HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></HEAD><BODY>https://www.bose.com/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-bluetooth-headphones.html<BR>
<BR>
David L. Willson wrote:<BR>
Dear Friends,<BR>
<BR>
Can anyone recommend a good stereo headset? Wireless is nice, but not <BR>
required. I'm looking for something to wear while doing web-based <BR>
classes. I need both hands free to type during demonstrations, and <BR>
having to keep my head in a particular position to keep my mouth on <BR>
the mic is challenging for me; I tend to fidget, a lot.<BR>
<BR>
--<BR>
David L. Willson<BR>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<BR>
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA<BR>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<BR>
http://sofree.us<BR>
<BR>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<BR>
</BODY></HTML>

--------------080604010506030209080908--