[SFS] headset recommendations

Scelza, Jeffrey jeffrey.scelza@twcable.com
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:25:32 +0000

--_000_D200AEC22AD8jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_

I keep going back to Turtle Beach wireless headsets as it connects to all m=
y devices.  (xbox, computer, phone, tv)

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/headsets-legacy/ear-force-px5/51

From: <sfs-admin@thegeek.nu<mailto:sfs-admin@thegeek.nu>> on behalf of Aaro=
n Brown <aayore@gmail.com<mailto:aayore@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, August 24, 2015 at 10:33 AM
To: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu<mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu>>
Cc: sfs <sfs@thegeek.nu<mailto:sfs@thegeek.nu>>
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [SFS] headset recommendations

https://www.bose.com/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-arou=
nd-ear-bluetooth-headphones.html

David L. Willson wrote:

Dear Friends,

Can anyone recommend a good stereo headset? Wireless is nice, but not
required. I'm looking for something to wear while doing web-based
classes. I need both hands free to type during demonstrations, and
having to keep my head in a particular position to keep my mouth on
the mic is challenging for me; I tend to fidget, a lot.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable propri=
etary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyrig=
ht belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the u=
se of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the=
 intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissem=
ination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents=
 of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawf=
ul. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender imm=
ediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail an=
d any printout.

--_000_D200AEC22AD8jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_

<head>

</head>
e-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-fami=
ly: Calibri, sans-serif;">
all my devices. &nbsp;(xbox, computer, phone, tv)</div>
ar-force-px5/51">http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/headsets-legacy/=
ear-force-px5/51</a></div>
lack; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM:=
 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid;=
 BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 3pt">
in@thegeek.nu">sfs-admin@thegeek.nu</a>&gt; on behalf of Aaron Brown &lt;<a=
 href=3D"mailto:aayore@gmail.com">aayore@gmail.com</a>&gt;<br>
:33 AM<br>
t;<a href=3D"mailto:DLWillson@thegeek.nu">DLWillson@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;<br>
hegeek.nu">sfs@thegeek.nu</a>&gt;<br>
 headset recommendations<br>
s/soundlink-around-ear-bluetooth-headphones.html">https://www.bose.com/prod=
ucts/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-bluetooth-headphon=
es.html</a><br>
David L. Willson wrote:<br>
Dear Friends,<br>
Can anyone recommend a good stereo headset? Wireless is nice, but not <br>
required. I'm looking for something to wear while doing web-based <br>
classes. I need both hands free to type during demonstrations, and <br>
having to keep my head in a particular position to keep my mouth on <br>
the mic is challenging for me; I tend to fidget, a lot.<br>
--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
RHCE&#43;Satellite CCAH Network&#43; A&#43; Linux&#43; LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUS=
E_CLA<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>
<hr>
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable propri=
etary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyrig=
ht belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the u=
se of the individual or entity to
 which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mai=
l, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, o=
r action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mai=
l is strictly prohibited and may
 be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the =
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this=
 E-mail and any printout.<br>

--_000_D200AEC22AD8jeffreyscelzatwcablecom_--