[SFS] Anyone wants javacorner domain?

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento@gmail.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:46:49 -0700

--001a113b0b908ed22f0510015885

Folks,

I am currently the owner of javacorner.org and javacorner.net domains,
hosted at gandi.net (which is a great hosting company, by the way). I am
not interested in owning these domains anymore and I'd let them expire
(which will happen in 60 days), unless anybody wants them (for free, for
beer, for telescope parts, for gardening supplies, for karma points you get
the idea :-)

In case you don't know me (some of you do), see a picture of myself at
https://www.linkedin.com/in/delvento

Cheers,
Davide

--001a113b0b908ed22f0510015885

f=3D"http://javacorner.org">javacorner.org</a> and=20
href=3D"http://gandi.net">gandi.net</a> (which is a great hosting=20
company, by the way). I am not interested in owning these domains=20
anymore and I&#39;d let them expire (which will happen in 60 days), unless=
=20
anybody wants them (for free, for beer, for telescope parts, for=20
gardening supplies, for karma points you get the idea :-)<br><br>In case yo=
u don&#39;t know me (some of you do), see a picture of myself at <a href=3D=
"https://www.linkedin.com/in/delvento">https://www.linkedin.com/in/delvento=

--001a113b0b908ed22f0510015885--