[SFS] Software Freedom First Saturday - Bitcoin Voodoo with Robert Pickett

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:22:20 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_18424_22461562.1438129340859

@Heidi: Can we use denhac this Saturday? I know it's last minute.

@SFS: At denhac if Heidi says yes, or my place if not, Robert will be showing me some cool Bitcoin tricks, like how to open my wallet from my computer *and* my phone. Then, I'm going to ask him a hundred questions about mining and stuph, and maybe I'll buy a little mining rig for SFS, for great knowledge. Feel free to join in.

@all: How about 11AM?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_18424_22461562.1438129340859

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>@Heidi: Can we use denhac this Saturday? I know it's =
last minute.<br><br>@SFS: At denhac if Heidi says yes, or my place if not, =
Robert will be showing me some cool Bitcoin tricks, like how to open my wal=
let from my computer *and* my phone. Then, I'm going to ask him a hundred q=
uestions about mining and stuph, and maybe I'll buy a little mining rig for=
 SFS, for great knowledge. Feel free to join in.<br><br>@all: How about 11A=
ngineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu=
------=_Part_18424_22461562.1438129340859--