[SFS] Load-balancers, like light-sabers, are (mostly) bullshit

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:52:47 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_128664_8691737.1433969567455

Yes. No reply at all (h/t Phil Collins) after successful TCP hand-shake (as opposed to denied) is one of the cases where multiple A records is no help, so *don't* tarpit. The other is replies that are valid, but not really valid.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.