[SFS] SFS Linux Camp: 10 day warning

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:08:09 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_74262_29850849.1435154889429

I promise not to post to BLUG and CLUE about Linux Camp again this year, but I'm trying to avoid scrapping the event, so I hope you don't mind this last one.

Linux Camp Early Bird registration ends in 10 days. If I don't have 6 people registered by then, I have to cancel.

If you think Linux Camp is cool and you'd like to see it run this year, *talk* to some one or two about it, today would be good.

Details here: http://www.sofree.us/2015/05/linux-camp-2015/

Or, feel free to email or call me about this, anytime.

--

David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_74262_29850849.1435154889429

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>I promise not to post to BLUG and CLUE about Linux Ca=
mp again this year, but I'm trying to avoid scrapping the event, so I hope =
you don't mind this last one.<br><br>Linux Camp Early Bird registration end=
s in 10 days. If I don't have 6 people registered by then, I have to cancel=
.<br><br>If you think Linux Camp is cool and you'd like to see it run this =
year, *talk* to some one or two about it, today would be good.<br><br>Detai=
ls here: http://www.sofree.us/2015/05/linux-camp-2015/<br><br>Or, feel free=
n<br>Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux=
+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>http://sofree.u=
------=_Part_74262_29850849.1435154889429--