[SFS] job: Downtown Denver Sr. SysAdmin (or Engineer, whatever)

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:22:38 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_164492_11803501.1426789358363

Are you a Sr. SysAdmin in the market for a good job with a small team of great engineers?

Do Linux, Big Data, lots of Puppet, and lots of other deep geekery sound like fun to you? Here's the official job description: http://www.catalystsecure.com/about/who-we-are/careers/careers/915-linux-systems-engineer

If so, please send your resume and a few paragraphs of what you're great at, and what you're excited about to the email address on the page.

Please tell them I sent you, if you do. There's no money in it for me, but I interviewed for the position, and even though I've decided to work somewhere else, I genuinely like the group and would like to help them find the good geek they're looking for.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_164492_11803501.1426789358363

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>Are you a Sr. SysAdmin in the market for a good job w=
ith a small team of great engineers?<br><br>Do Linux, Big Data, lots of Pup=
pet, and lots of other deep geekery sound like fun to you? Here's the offic=
ial job description: http://www.catalystsecure.com/about/who-we-are/careers=
/careers/915-linux-systems-engineer<br><br>If so, please send your resume a=
nd a few paragraphs of what you're great at, and what you're excited about =
to the email address on the page.<br><br>Please tell them I sent you, if yo=
u do. There's no money in it for me, but I interviewed for the position, an=
d even though I've decided to work somewhere else, I genuinely like the gro=
up and would like to help them find the good geek they're looking for.<br><=
, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP Nove=
------=_Part_164492_11803501.1426789358363--