[SFS] Free Software for Music Server?

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:15:00 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_257294_9787053.1427768099981

Maybe I judged OwnCloud too soon. It handles pictures in the browser, at le=
ast on Ubuntu, so I'm tempted to believe that if I add some thingies to it,=
 it'll handle music and movies in-browser, too. Hmm...=20

Recommendations have been Plex, subsonic/madsonic, and your mp3mystic.=20

I think we should have a hacking Saturday in May, with no particular agenda=
 except to eat muffins, drink coffee (and/or Scotch) and figure out how to =
do this without proprietary software. Sound like fun?=20

--=20
David L. Willson=20
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist=20
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA=20
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)=20
http://sofree.us=20

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.=20