[SFS] SFS Method

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Sun, 3 May 2015 11:47:55 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_12919_23201171.1430675275792

I'm tempted to rename the class, because what do I know, right? But, I do have a few ideas about learning, and teaching, and the building and sharing of knowledge within peer groups, and I like to share what I know and encourage you to share what you know, and teach you the method I to design classes.

Anyway, if you're interested in teaching, especially if you're interested in teaching for SFS, I hope you'll RSVP here: http://www.sofree.us/?p=180106

If you're interested in SFS Method, but denhac is a bad location for you, please let me know. I'll plan another run in a place more convenient for you.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_12919_23201171.1430675275792

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>I'm tempted to rename the class, because what do I kn=
ow, right? But, I do have a few ideas about learning, and teaching, and the=
 building and sharing of knowledge within peer groups, and I like to share =
what I know and encourage you to share what you know, and teach you the met=
hod I to design classes.<br><br>Anyway, if you're interested in teaching, e=
specially if you're interested in teaching for SFS, I hope you'll RSVP here=
: http://www.sofree.us/?p=3D180106<br><br>If you're interested in SFS Metho=
d, but denhac is a bad location for you, please let me know. I'll plan anot=
ite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA<br>Mobile 720-333-LAN=
------=_Part_12919_23201171.1430675275792--