[SFS] Calling for experts (and learners)

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu, 7 May 2015 22:01:04 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_30050_30894964.1431057664518

I had my records messed up. We have Chris Fedde doing AGHI2 Ansible in October. Do you want to do something with Puppet in November or team teach AGHI2 Puppet with me?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.