[SFS] Re: Python Knights SG

P. Hoemke hoemke.paul@gmail.com
Fri, 8 May 2015 11:09:39 -0600

Thank God, Guido, and Mark Pilgrim that comprehensions are here -- I
think that's the mechanism I need to build my card decks example.

Think I'm going to bang my head against the loopong functions here,
but we'll see.

Anybody else using Atom.io for an editor? Think I'm going to bite the
bullet and switch to it (cross-platform open source yay).

After some code, I'll attempt to smash it into GitHub for feedback.

Thanks,
Paul.