[SFS] Saturday December 5th: Holiday Open House

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:44:14 -0700 (MST)

------=_Part_292382_14415915.1447908254922

For Software Freedom First Saturday in December,

We hope you'll join us in our home for a Holiday Open House
at SFS HQ, 4237 W Grand Ave
from 11AM to 3PM

Mostly, we'll just be hanging out, eating, drinking, and talking, but around 1PM, I will do a demonstration and Q&A of the awesome little toy that is the Raspberry Pi single-board computer. If you have a brainy kids, or a brainy friend, or someone whose brain could maybe use a little more exercise, consider the Raspberry Pi as an *awesome* Christmas gift. I have and love the BeagleBone Black, too, so if you already have a Pi or two, and would like a more serious toy, come play with the BBB's.

> If you'd like to do SFS a favor, name 1, 3, or 7 things that are free
> software that you want to learn more about in 2016.

> If you'd like to do SFS a *big* favor, name 1 or 3 things that are
> free software that you'd like to help our friends learn more about
> in 2016.

> If you'd like to do SFS a *huge* favor, name 1 thing that I could do
> that would help SFS to grow.

> ... email or [ Facebook ]( https://www.facebook.com/groups/sofreeus )

> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
> http://sofree.us

> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_292382_14415915.1447908254922

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>For Software Freedom First Saturday in December,<br><=
br>We hope you'll join us in our home for a Holiday Open House<br>at SFS HQ=
 out, eating, drinking, and talking, but around 1PM, I will do a demonstrat=
ion and Q&amp;A of the awesome little toy that is the Raspberry Pi single-b=
oard computer. If you have a brainy kids, or a brainy friend, or someone wh=
ose brain could maybe use a little more exercise, consider the Raspberry Pi=
 as an *awesome* Christmas gift. I have and love the BeagleBone Black, too,=
 so if you already have a Pi or two, and would like a more serious toy, com=
e play with the BBB's.<br><blockquote style=3D"border-left:2px solid #1010F=
F;margin-left:5px;padding-left:5px;color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style=
:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-si=
ze:12pt;"><div style=3D"font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><p>If you'd like to do SFS a favor, name 1=
, 3, or 7 things that are free software that you want to learn more about i=
free
 software that you'd like to help our friends learn more about in 2016.</p>=
E+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA<br>Mobile 720=
------=_Part_292382_14415915.1447908254922--