[SFS] Web Site Support (semi to full pro bono)

Heather L. Willson hlwillson@thegeek.nu
Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:55:43 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_146172_29893318.1444618543603

Hello SFS friends!

I volunteer with a fantastic organization called the Philippi Center - The Philippi Center provides humans and horses the opportunity to interact in an honest and respectful way that heals symptoms of mental illness and emotional distress. In a safe, fun, and unique environment you will be able to find relief and healing through the relationships between you, the horse and your trained professionals. www.philippicenter.com

We are looking to make modifications to our marketing this year and that includes the website. Unfortunately, the person that was supporting Philippi is no longer available and they've asked me to tap my resources... That's ya'll! :)

If you have an interest in helping please let me know and I will get you in touch with Michael (owner) at Philippi.

Thanks in advance.

Heather