[SFS] Re: After (Linux camp) Party! 10/24

Corey McDonald skiabq@gmail.com
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:35:58 -0600

--------------090103020705070509020900

I will be bringing Pennsylvania Dutch Stew and cornbread, but beware, my
wife was going to make this and now she has an emergency out of town. I
am making it now, you have all been warned. (It should be fine, I can
follow her directions just fine :-)

Corey

On 10/21/2015 09:47 AM, Darrin Goodman wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thank you Heather for sending out your message and for spearheading
> the food details; David had asked me to send a message out everyone
> and coordinate on food, but between work, school, parenting,
> honey-do-lists, side-jobs, music and other obligations, I haven't been
> too in touch with my email lately, so thank you for taking the reigns
> with this!
>
> Note: I have removed Chris from this thread since he will be unable to
> make it.
>
> As for food, I'll bring a big salad.  I'm bumping the list:
>
> Heather: Creole Jumbalaya (no shellfish) and some sort of delicious pie(s)
> Darrin: Big Salad Filled With Greens
> Rich
> Chris
> Silvia: fancy Mac n' Cheese
> Justin
> Jason
> Troy
> Robert R
> Corey
> Robert Q
> Anyone else that is coming ....
>
> Here's a reminder on the party details in case (like me) anyone else
> is looking for David and Heather's address:
> *Time:* Saturday, October 24, 2015, 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
> *Location:* 4237 W. Grand Ave Denver, CO 80123
> *Map:* https://goo.gl/maps/tQi4Ty369e72
>
> So, it sounds like we won't be taking any exams (right?), but we will
> be making tie-die shirts and maybe doing some more Linuxy goodness.
> I'll be bringing my Raspberry Pi (just for fun) - I had hoped to have
> some Pi projects in the works by now to show off but honestly, I
> haven't had the time to even figure out the wireless issues that I've
> been having with it. Anyway, thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing
> you all on Saturday!
>
> -Darrin
>

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Heather L. Willson
> <hlwillson@sofree.us <mailto:hlwillson@sofree.us>> wrote:
>
>     Hi everyone!  Hope all is well.  Let's do a food theme....  How
>     about Comfort Food!  Please reply all with the dish you're bringing.
>
>     Heather: Creole Jumbalaya (no shellfish) and some sort of
>     delicious pie(s)
>     Darrin
>     Rich
>     Chris
>     Silvia: fancy Mac n' Cheese
>     Justin
>     Jason
>     Troy
>     Robert R
>     Corey
>     Robert Q
>     Anyone else that is coming ....
>

>     How about
>
>     Heather L. Willson
>     Software Freedom School
>     hlwillson@sofree.us <mailto:hlwillson@sofree.us>
>     303.229.3633 <tel:303.229.3633>

--------------090103020705070509020900

  <head>
  </head>
    I will be bringing Pennsylvania Dutch Stew and cornbread, but
    beware, my wife was going to make this and now she has an emergency
    out of town. I am making it now, you have all been warned. (It
    should be fine, I can follow her directions just fine :-)<br>
    Corey<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAECAWPfuAExFYoaHc4R-7nSfFnhp52XLcWhgpiiKYx+FjZ3pQQ@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
          spearheading the food details; David had asked me to send a
          message out everyone and coordinate on food, but between work,
          school, parenting, honey-do-lists, side-jobs, music and other
          obligations, I haven't been too in touch with my email lately,
          so thank you for taking the reigns with this!</div>
          be unable to make it.</div>
            delicious pie(s)</div>
          anyone else is looking for David and Heather's address:</div>
            PM</div>
              href="https://goo.gl/maps/tQi4Ty369e72">https://goo.gl/maps/tQi4Ty369e72</a></div>
          but we will be making tie-die shirts and maybe doing some more
          Linuxy goodness.  I'll be bringing my Raspberry Pi (just for
          fun) - I had hoped to have some Pi projects in the works by
          now to show off but honestly, I haven't had the time to even
          figure out the wireless issues that I've been having with it.
          Anyway, thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all on
          Saturday!</div>
          Heather L. Willson <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
              moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:hlwillson@sofree.us"
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
                york,times,serif;font-size:12pt;color:#000000">
                  theme....  How about Comfort Food!  Please reply all
                  with the dish you're bringing.<br>
                  sort of delicious pie(s)<br>
                        Software Freedom School<br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:hlwillson@sofree.us"
                          target="_blank">hlwillson@sofree.us</a><br>
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="tel:303.229.3633" value="+13032293633"
                          target="_blank">303.229.3633</a><br>
style="color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt">

--------------090103020705070509020900--