[SFS] Fwd: [CoLoCo] Feeling a Little Squirrely? Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus Release Party

Lorin Ricker Lorin@rickernet.us
Sun, 10 Apr 2016 10:06:14 -0600

Hey, this is just down the street from my own office, and it's a Friday
night, so heck, why not?!!  I'll plan to be there.  See y'all then!  --
Lorin