[SFS] Neat little Gandi DNS updater

Matt James matuse@gmail.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 22:05:24 -0700

--94eb2c189cee8d03450544241b58

SFS Geeks,
     Some time back there was a discussion about Dynamic DNS providers and
people threw out various solutions.  Well, I wondered if Gandi (my DNS
provider by way of David Willson's recommendation)  could be updated via
API.  Turns out - some fine person already did the hard work and put it up
on GIT:   https://github.com/jasontbradshaw/gandi-dyndns

First round of tests passed and I'm quite pleased with how easy this
solution was.  Maybe it will be helpful to others here who also use Gandi.

Matt

--94eb2c189cee8d03450544241b58

s a discussion about Dynamic DNS providers and people threw out various sol=
utions.=C2=A0 Well, I wondered if Gandi (my DNS provider by way of David Wi=
llson&#39;s recommendation) =C2=A0could be updated via API.=C2=A0 Turns out=
 - some fine person already did the hard work and put it up on GIT: =C2=A0=
=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://github.com/jasontbradshaw/gandi-dyndns">https://gi=
nd of tests passed and I&#39;m quite pleased with how easy this solution wa=
s.=C2=A0 Maybe it will be helpful to others here who also use Gandi.</div><=

--94eb2c189cee8d03450544241b58--