[SFS] AWS Primer

Aaron Brown aayore@gmail.com
Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:50:02 -0700

--------------090907080901020302000503

What do you want to compare it against?

-Aaron

Gary A. Romero wrote:

> Howdy everyone,
>
> Does anyone have any kind of primer on AWS offerings and services? I'm
> looking less for the sales pitch and more for a systems administrator
> comparison of services. I continue to look myself but I know that
> there are a ton of people in this group that have already done this
> kind of research and I was hoping to leverage that if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance,

--------------090907080901020302000503

<HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></HEAD><BODY>What do you want to compare it against?<BR>
<BR>
-Aaron<BR>
<BR>
Gary A. Romero wrote:<BR>
Howdy everyone,<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone have any kind of primer on AWS offerings and services? I'm looking less for the sales pitch and more for a systems administrator comparison of services. I continue to look myself but I know that there are a ton of people in this group that have already done this kind of research and I was hoping to leverage that if possible.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance,<BR>